- 11-Jan-2013 to 12-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Major Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Vacation and Holidays
The ideal candidate will assume a number of responsibilities including: compiling training materials, expand on current training, constructing computer based training modules, working with management to identify and solve training gaps. This position primarily focuses on field service & field service management.
What is Fleet Clean?
Fleet Clean is a commercial vehicle maintenance company that provides service to clients throughout the Southeast and Southwest. Our corporate culture takes a hands-on approach with a strong work ethic. We value our people and reward through internal promotion.
Who will I be working with?
The training specialist is in the Human Resources family.
Where would I report for work?
This is an Atlanta airport based position.
Who we are looking for?
- The right candidate will be a career-centered individual that is extremely technology savvy with a background in training administration. We want extensive knowledge of business operations in a labor-intensive, variable climate environment.
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- 3-5 years of training development, technical writing, instructional design or a related area
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Technology, English or a related area
What does the job entail?
Assist with the development of training strategies.
Determine the best methods of instruction.
Assist management in training new hires.
Beyond a nice paycheck- the benefits!
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- And more
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!