- 14-Feb-2013 to 15-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
Major Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Holidays and Vacation
Do you have a passion for excellence? Are you a car buff or mechanic? This job may be for you! This job offers you to show your expertise in maintenance and having the "biggest clean fleet in Texas!
Must be self-motivated and driven individual to lead Dallas Fort Worth division. Will maintain excellent customer service relationships for new and current accounts. Must have positive and influential leadership skills to manage the Dallas team.
The Field Service Supervisor schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost effective service to clients. Supports the Regional Manager, Assistant Regional Manager including the Account Manager in estimating, budgeting and client relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring excellent wash quality and ensuring that vehicle appearance meets client and company standards.
- Manage all activities involving truck-cleaning services: pressure washing commercial vehicles, exterior facility washing, including the coordination of all equipment and crews required to produce a quality job.
- Effectively monitor all equipment, identify problems or necessary repairs and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- Effectively monitor truck cleaning procedures and report recommendations to Account Manager for revenue increase potential.
- Perform hands on work with crews as needed to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Communicate with employees. Counsel, train, discipline, develop, recruit, hiring/ termination and review employees.
- Provide hands on training and support of crew personnel in areas such as proper operation of equipment, washing techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Prepare daily schedules for crews, providing direction and goals to be accomplished and emphasizing quality and efficiency of operations.
- Manage and maintain all administrative and record keeping systems required including time sheets, wash logs, weekly schedules and work order schedules.
- Keep materials needed for jobs at the branch location and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Demonstrates a positive and winning attitude, who enjoys challenges.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Plan schedules ahead of time, anticipating for any changes.
- Must be structured to follow all company and safety procedures at all times.
- Enjoys interacting with a diverse group of people in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must be a self-starter, able to make decisions and execute goals.
- Able to resolve conflict with desired results.
- Consistently meet company objectives and goals considering time constraints and resource availability.
- High School Diploma Required or GED equivalent.
- CDL License a plus but, not required.
- Minimum 2 years of management/supervisor experience.
- Must be ambitious and career-centered, representing Fleet Clean USA in the most professional image.
- Entry- Level applicants will be considered.
The Field Service Supervisor will ensure quality and efficient washing services for clients while achieving profit goals for the company on a consistent basis while improving market share. This position requires leading all Branch employees and overseeing the successful operation of the Branch office.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!